Eavesway Travel Exlusive Charter
The ‘EXCLUSIVE’ brand corporate coaches in our fleet are based on the Van Hool TD921 Altano equipped to the highest possible levels of comfort and available facilities.
The first of these entered service during August 2008 as the new team coach for Manchester United Football Club and introduced our new ‘EXCLUSIVE’ livery which will be used on all future corporate vehicles.
It’s sister coach appeared at the Euro Bus Expo Show at the Birmingham NEC during November 2008 and will enter service during March 2009.
Both coaches feature full cream leather seating with all passengers in the upper saloon sat at tables. The Manchester United coach accommodates 38 passengers with full catering facilities provided by a rear kitchen with two hot air ovens and centre servery and is finished with burgundy leather piping to the seats, alcantara suede units and side casings and curtains whilst the sister coach accommodates 40 passengers with catering provided by a rear servery with microwave and is finished in a subtle shade of sage green.
Both coaches accommodate a further 5 passengers in the lower saloon, or 3 passengers plus a wheelchair, and are fully accessible and DDA compliant. The layout of the coaches ensures that despite their total seating capacity of 43 or 45 persons they offer far greater space, legroom and comfort than any competitors. In addition both coaches, as do most in our fleet, comply to Euro 5 emission standards which means you can travel safe in the knowledge that you are leaving the greenest possible footprint.
Standard facilities for both coaches include:-
- Full leather seating and suede interior trim.
- Climate controlled air conditioning and carpets throughout.
- On board toilet and washroom area.
- Multiple refrigerators for cold drinks and food storage.
- Microwave, hot water boiler, coffee percolator, sink with H&C water and ample workspace.
- Multi LCD screen DVD driven entertainment system including CD and Radio.
- On board GPS tracking, Navigation and traffic warning systems.
- Satellite TV reception.
- Mobile Wi-Fi internet access.
If you require any further details please do not hesitate to contact us when we will be pleased to assist you with your individual, ‘EXCLUSIVE’, requirements.