Weve had several enquiries and suggestions put forward to us by customers regarding our Yorkshire pickup points. This, along with operational logistics, has influenced our decision to change our departure points for Leeds and Barnsley starting from 2025. The Leeds pickup point will now be Skelton Lake motorway services on the M1, and Barnsley will change to Woolley Edge motorway services on the M1. We hope that going forward this will further streamline our service, and make these pickup points more accessible for our passengers.
Now that many cruise lines have released their 2025 sailings, we have launched our timetables for our Cruiselink services, which are now available for you to book. Current 2025 departures are now scheduled for P&O, Sky Princess, Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas, and Celebrity Apex.
Click here for 2025 timetables and prices.
As cruise lines start to release their departures for 2025, we have made the decision to keep our 2024 prices locked. You can now book your 2025 departures at the 2024 price. Currently we have all P&O 2025 sailings available to book, with more to follow shortly as they become available with the cruise lines.
Following recent customer feedback, we have made the decision to streamline our disembarkation process, to make your return journey as smooth as possible.
For P&O, Princess, and MSC the coach will be in position from 08:00am, and the intended departure time from the port is now 09:30am.
If you're travelling with Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, or Fred Olsen, the coach will be in position from 07:00am, and the intended departure time from the port will be 08:00am.
To avoid any unnecessary delays, we ask that you please follow the above instruction when requesting your time of disembarkation whilst on board ship. We hope that these changes will allow for a better experience, and a relaxing way to end your holiday.
If you would like an updated ticket with the new disembarkation times, please do not hesitate to contact us.
As always, we thank you for your cooperation, and continued loyalty to our services. .
ALL 2024 VIRTUOSA departures NOW ON SALE.
We will be offering Cruiselink services from across the Northwest and Yorkshire areas of the UK. Full timetables and prices can be found on our Cruiselink pages CLICK HERE .
· To redeem loyalty points, you MUST make your reservation by telephone
· Points will automatically be calculated and added to your account following a confirmed reservation
· You will be rewarded 10 points to every £1 cash spend
· Points are not rewarded against any discounted fares, promotions or on points redeemed
· Any additional Loyalty Bonus Points may be offered from time to time at the discretion of Eavesway
· Spending your points every 10 points will be to the value of 0.05p
· Points gained on a booking will become available to redeem on the return date of that particular journey
· There is no expiry date on the points earned, they will remain on your account until redeemed
· Online Bookings will gain loyalty points, to redeem points telephone bookings are required
· Online Reservations points cannot be redeemed on a confirmed booking at a later date
· Members who choose to leave the loyalty programme forfeit the right to any monetary value of points accrued
· Cancellation of bookings Normal Terms & Conditions apply as detailed on your travel ticket. Any points redeemed will be taken at the monetary value before a refund is issued.
· Eavesway reserve the right to alter or amend the Loyalty Programme at any time.
Eavesway Travel Ltd, Bryn Side, Bryn Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan, England, WN4 8BT
+44 (0)1942 727985
Current Office Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm,
+44 (0)1942 271234