Following recent customer feedback, we have made the decision to streamline our disembarkation process, to make your return journey as smooth as possible.
For P&O, Princess, and MSC the coach will be in position from 08:00am, and the intended departure time from the port is now 09:30am.
If you're travelling with Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, or Fred Olsen, the coach will be in position from 07:00am, and the intended departure time from the port will be 08:00am.
To avoid any unnecessary delays, we ask that you please follow the above instruction when requesting your time of disembarkation whilst on board ship. We hope that these changes will allow for a better experience, and a relaxing way to end your holiday.
If you would like an updated ticket with the new disembarkation times, please do not hesitate to contact us.
As always, we thank you for your cooperation, and continued loyalty to our services. .
With cruise lines offering departures now for 2024, we have now launched our timetables for 2024 Cruiselink services, which are now available for you to book. Current departures are scheduled for P&O and Celebrity Apex and RCL Anthem of the Seas with many more to be added soon.
With our prices being the lowest for direct Cruiselink connections to and from Southampton, you won't get a better service anywhere else. CLICK HERE for 2024 timetables and prices
ALL 2023 VIRTUOSA departures NOW ON SALE.
We will be offering Cruiselink services from across the Northwest and Yorkshire areas of the UK. Full timetables and prices can be found on our Cruiselink pages CLICK HERE .
With all the same Exclusive facilities as our full sized vehicles, including; Reclining seats with 3 point seatbelts, seating with tables, air-conditioning, tinted double glazing, curtains to windows, rear floor mounted toilet and washroom.
PA System, WIFI, Plug sockets and USB points, Sky TV reception, ample under floor luggage storage and overhead storage inside saloon.
Kitchen facility with refrigerator, hot drinks facility, microwave oven, sink.
Available for all types of corporate events; weddings, a day at the races, rugby / football finals, golfing tournaments. To book you can contact us on 01942 727985 option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· To redeem loyalty points, you MUST make your reservation by telephone
· Points will automatically be calculated and added to your account following a confirmed reservation
· You will be rewarded 10 points to every £1 cash spend
· Points are not rewarded against any discounted fares, promotions or on points redeemed
· Any additional Loyalty Bonus Points may be offered from time to time at the discretion of Eavesway
· Spending your points every 10 points will be to the value of 0.05p
· Points gained on a booking will become available to redeem on the return date of that particular journey
· There is no expiry date on the points earned, they will remain on your account until redeemed
· Online Bookings will gain loyalty points, to redeem points telephone bookings are required
· Online Reservations points cannot be redeemed on a confirmed booking at a later date
· Members who choose to leave the loyalty programme forfeit the right to any monetary value of points accrued
· Cancellation of bookings Normal Terms & Conditions apply as detailed on your travel ticket. Any points redeemed will be taken at the monetary value before a refund is issued.
· Eavesway reserve the right to alter or amend the Loyalty Programme at any time.
Eavesway Travel Ltd, Bryn Side, Bryn Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan, England, WN4 8BT
+44 (0)1942 727985
Current Office Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm,
+44 (0)1942 271234