You can now book and travel directly with Eavesway to support Wigan Athletic at their away matches this season.
Dates currently available are as listed on our Excursions - Eavesway Travel page , Fares are per person, with times of departure from Eavesway Depot and DW Stadium
Book online Excursions - Eavesway Travel or by telephone 01942 727985 option 1.
Due to the ongoing road works on Lime Street we will be relocating our Cruiselink pick up/drop off point. The new 'temporary' location will be the layby outside the Central Library, William Brown Street, Liverpool, L3 8EW. Anyone due to travel will be notified by post.
Due to the world cruises on Bolette being cancelled we have opended out bookings for the Borealis 6th January 2022 retunring 9th February 2022 round trip from Southampton. Services will be available from the North West and Yorkshire programme, unfortuantely we will not be offering Chester as a departure point on this Cruiselink service. Feel free to contact us for further details on timetables and prices.
We are delighted to update you with the services now available to on the new P&O Ariva departing Southampton in 2022. Departures on 09/12/2022 and 23/12/2022 both of which are 14 night cruises, with the additional transatlantic departure on 06/01/2023. Be one of the first to travel with us and join this brand new ship.
We have discounted our return fares by £15.00 per person on all the 'STAYCATION' Departures.
P&O Iona, P&O Britannia, Regal Princess, Sky Princess, Celebrity Silhouette, RCCL Anthem of the Seas
Where can I join the coach? To offer this service and follow the necessary safety guidelines we have found it necessary to reduce our normal routing on these staycation departures, therefore the following pick up points are the only ones available at this time, we are sorry if your usual pick up is not available.
NORTHWEST DEPARTURES - Blackpool, Preston, Bolton, Liverpool, Burtonwood, Knutsford, Keele, Hilton Park, Hopwood Park
YORKSHIRE DEPARTURES - Bradford, Leeds Barnsley, Sheffield, Nottingham, Leicester, Northampton, Warwick, Cherwell-Valley
This offer applies to new bookings made, and paid for, with funds held as a future credit from a previously cancelled Cruiselink booking. Unfortunately, we cannot transfer existing bookings or apply loyalty point discounts the these new UK Staycation departures at the discounted fares. However, loyalty points will be awarded in the normal manner to all new bookings made.
We are pleased to announce as the 2022
departures unvail you can relax and book in confidence with us at Eavesway only paying the 2021 fare. Keeping our customers best interest paramount we want you to book and travel stress free.
Adding to the Balmoral's many sailings out of Southampton and Newcastle we will be offering coach travel to Portsmouth. All details of timetables and prices are available on our Cruiselink Services Page.
Many customers like to be well organised and so do we, our 2021 & 2022 departures are now available to book online or by telephoning our reservations team on 01942 727985 option1.
COVID 19 SAFE OPERATING PROCEDURE (28/07/2020)
The following procedures have been put in place to help ensure the safety of our customers and staff throughout this pandemic. As well as the procedures outlined below, we have also implemented more stringent cleaning procedures prior to every journey, this includes vehicles being fogged with disinfectant prior to every journey, extra cleaning of hand rails etc. and we have also installed air purifiers to our fleet.
1. Our fleet will be operating at a reduced capacity to comply with social distancing rules. Unless passengers are from the same household only the window seats are to be used throughout the vehicle. For more information on coach capacities, please contact our office.
2. To avoid the spread of the virus, passengers displaying symptoms of COVID-19 should not travel by coach. Please contact our office should you be unable to travel.
3. Face masks are compulsory throughout whilst travelling by coach (children under 11 are exempt). If you are unable to wear a facemask for medical reasons please contact our office. Our drivers will have a supply of facemasks on board but we ask all customers to bring their own.
4. Upon arriving at the coach, please report to our driver whilst maintaining social distancing. If you have any luggage to be loaded onto the coach, please place this on the ground next to the vehicle and our driver will stow the luggage. Please allow extra time for loading.
5. Wherever practical, passengers will board and exit the vehicle using the centre door only ensuring that they make use of the hand gel available on the stairs as they do. Upon boarding the coach passengers should make their way to the furthest available seats.
6. The toilet on board the vehicle should only be used in emergencies. Please exercise good hand hygiene if you do need to use the toilet facilities.
7. The disability seating and drivers area on the lower deck of the coach are off limits to passengers unless pre-booked. Further information about booking these seats will be made available in due course.
We appreciate your cooperation with the above procedures, which are there foremost to ensure your safety and that of our staff. We hope you enjoy your journey with ourselves. If you would like any further information on any of the above please dont hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
For COVID-19 updates please see our COVID-19 update page
Eavesway Travel Ltd, Bryn Side, Bryn Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan, England, WN4 8BT
+44 (0)1942 727985
Current Office Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm,
+44 (0)1942 271234